Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Bench Made To Fit!!!

WOW!! I can't believe summer is almost over. We have been busy on vacation, playing and having fun lazy summer days!!! 


We have been changing around the kids rooms, which made me loose a chest that sat outside my closet. We got use to a bench to sit on, so we needed something to replace it. I knew, I wouldn't be able to find the exact size I needed, so I decide to make one. My husband was going to be out of town for a few days, so I got started. I found these great plans, here on one of my favorite BLOGS, 
Ana White. The plans were perfect, but it was too long, so I had to build it shorter. It took me a few hours, a little longer with lots of little hands helping. I LOVED The way it turned out and it fits PERFECT!!!! YEAH!!






No comments: