Friday, June 3, 2011

Making The Dresser Come Back To Life.......


I found this beauty at Goodwill the other day for 39.99. I fell in love with the knobs. I couldn't wait to get it home and start playing. I got it home and started sanding it...then I needed to find out what color. It is going in my daughters (6 years old) room, so I let her choose...PINK, PINK, PINK......


BEFORE

Love the old knobs


sanded


this is my sander I use and I LOVE IT!!!


I used Krylon spray paint, PINK BURST



My daughter then said she wanted flowers ALL OVER IT!!! I also bought a softer pink to paint the knobs, so I sprayed flowers ALL OVER IT with a stencil I had...it turned out SO CUTE!!!!


the top


I sanded the edges used a little acrylic paint, Delta SEMI- Opaque Burnt Umber on the sanded areas.


It looks so cute in her room, with her PINK bed.

No comments: