Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fleece Pillow

My Sister emailed me the other day and said, "here is your next PILLOW to make". And she was RIGHT, it was the cutest pillow I had ever seen and HAD to make one RIGHT AWAY!! I went to the store the next day and got all the fabric. It turned out so CUTE and it was SOOOOO EASY to make. Now, my 3 girls all want one, so back to the store I went and let them pick out their colors. We will see when I get theirs done.




If you HAVE to make one like I did, Laura from 
COME TOGETHER KIDS, has a perfect step by 
step tutorial on how to make one. 
 Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pillow turned out awesome! Isn't it surprisingly easy to make? I hope your girls' pillows turn out just as cute with the colors they choose.

Laura @ ComeTogetherKids

Unknown said...

It looks so cute!!! I can't wait to buy a new house and hire you to decorate it for me!!! : )